Professionally: operating at the border of software and network engineering @google.com; network infrastructure geek.
Personally: creative dabbler in music, stencil, screenprinting, photography, design and cookery; endorphin seeker on skis and bicycles; strictly amateur oenophile.
All views expressed are my own, and art work is © its respective owner (myself if not otherwise noted)
- Silence isn't OK: Black Lives Matter
- OpenConfig Public Projects
- Moving to Google Cloud Run
- Migration of Site to Hugo!
- OpenConfig and IETF YANG Models: Can they converge?
- Lecture at Ecole Polytechnique: Taking Network Management into the 21st Century
- OpenConfig Interfaces - Some Examples
- The right tool for the job: Choosing where to use RSVP-TE or SR.